We’re on the hunt for a new graduate/junior designer to join the BEAR team – it’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to kickstart their career creating beautiful brands from the ground up.
As an agency, we strongly believe in adding real, positive change to our client’s businesses through strategic thinking and powerful design that pushes the boundaries of both print and web design. Based in West London, this role will set you at the heart of the agency’s output, working with a range of brands in both the UK and worldwide.
The role in a nutshell:
- The role is to work on a variety of projects across a range of clients and industries, using your creative mind to develop standout design, from client brief right through to final product.
- Day-to-day projects range from brand identity to web design, literature and campaign.
- You should love deadlines and collaborate with partners and freelancers as necessary to complete each project on time, to budget and at a high standard.
- Reporting directly to our Owner and Strategic Creative Director and working closely with the existing Design teams, this is a role where can you can really make a huge difference to some fantastic businesses.
- We’re looking for someone creative, energetic and who enjoys everything about working at a strategic design agency!
- A relevant degree or proven experience, with an infectious passion for all things design!
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and After Effects). Experience using Sketch or Figma would be ideal, but not essential.
- You should have a passion and thorough understanding of the importance of brand and visual identity, with a strong creative flair. You’re not afraid to come to the table with ideas.
- Must have an appreciation for copy and messaging when designing.
- Highly motivated and solutions-driven, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to get stuck in.
- You will have an eye for detail which holds up whilst working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Someone who knows when to step away from the Mac and put pencil to paper.
If you’d like to apply for this role please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject ‘Junior Designer’